San Ozzel LAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OZL#ONE Changes ---PLEASE READ---

2 posters

Go down

OZL#ONE Changes ---PLEASE READ--- Empty OZL#ONE Changes ---PLEASE READ---

Post by DieselLives Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:55 am

Hi everyone!
Terry and I have been talking and have come up with a few idea's and changes to our first event OZL#ONE which I hope you will agree will make the event a bit better, and will also prevent the event from being either postponed and/or cancelled.

Date: The date will remain the same! 3rd and 4th July 2009
Length: OZL#ONE will still be a 24 hour event.
Venue: Here is the first, and likely the biggest change. OZL#ONE will NOT be held at St Austell Parish Hall as planned. This is to cut costs and possible financial loss.
INSTEAD OZL#ONE will be held in Bodmin, at my house! Laugh all you like, but this way the venue is free.
Number of Seats: As the venue has change, the seating has been greatly reduced. We can now accomodate only 10 gamers at this time.
Tickets: To reflect the reduction in venue costs, tickets will now be made available at just £10 per head. This is to cover electricity and BBQ.

Now, I know this is likely to cause a little outrage, especially for gamers who planned to come from further afield places such as Wales, however if you buy your ticket then you are still welcome to attend.

Hopefully, given a couple of smaller events under our belt, we should be in a good enough position (experience and financial) to offer a bigger event early next year.

Please feel free to discuss this here, or PM me if you need any answers to anything.
An announcement will be made on the homepage soon to reflect these alterations.

Daniel
DieselLives
DieselLives
Enthusiastic

http://www.dieseltekk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

OZL#ONE Changes ---PLEASE READ--- Empty Re: OZL#ONE Changes ---PLEASE READ---

Post by Cubedout Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Terry
who?
Date: The date will remain the same! 3rd and 4th July 2009
good cus i already booked time off work
Length: OZL#ONE will still be a 24 hour event.
will need many a caffine
OZL#ONE will be held in Bodmin
bring kevlar
BBQ.
i hope no one objects to me using this to cook a piece of steak for myself?
Cubedout
Cubedout
Enthusiastic

http://www.cubedout-productions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum